Make your move in the new year to add your company’s name here! There are so many wonderful reasons why you should locate your artisan production business to the Vermont Artisan Village and be next on the list in 2018. Here are some of the amenities enjoyed by our tenants:
- Walking nature trails
- Edible landscaping including blueberry bushes and pears trees
- Hi-efficiency heating and cooling with natural gas
- Efficient LED lighting
- Courtyard with waterfall
- Non-combustible construction
- Nearby attractions drawing numerous visitors and locals
- Adjacent to major state highway
- Support with permitting
- Partners with architect firm – all drawings done in house
2018 is off to an exciting start at The Village! Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission and Shelburne, Vermont are making big plans for improved walkability and accessibility to our site. We have recently signed a few new tenants so the list keeps growing at our culinary-focused project.
We are looking for chocolate makers, bread bakers, coffee roasters, community/shared kitchen space project tenants, artisan cheese and meat producers and others to become part of our community. Our architects and builders are ready to build you the perfect space for 2018.Contact us today to locate your production to one of busiest and most scenic areas in the state along the Route 7 corridor!